Precision Machined Components
High Precision Machined Components for All Industries
Irrespective of which industry you are working in, precision machined components are of utmost importance to deliver a decent performance. It requires a lot of skill, expertise, and advanced technology for manufacturing high precision machined components. There are a number of manufacturers who provide these components, but there are very few like BDE Manufacturing Technologies. We are known for providing high-quality components that are precision manufactured at shortest turnaround times.
Precision CNC Machining Services for High Precision Machined Components
Our facility is equipped with the state-of-the-art CNC machines, which allows us to create complex precision machined parts easily. The following equipment allow us serve our clients better:
• 4-axis machining centers
• CNC lathes
• Live tool equipped CNC turning centers
• Horizontal and vertical machining centers
• Tool grinders
• Multi-tasking turning centers
These equipment allow us to handle various special CNC machining process that requires extreme precision, such as deburring, honing, hard turning, and OD grinding. In addition to that, we offer heat, as well as surface treatment services, which has helped us become one of the leading one-stop high precision machined components providers in the US. We can provide these parts in tightest tolerances ±0.0002″.
Materials We Work With
The performance of a precision machined part depends on the type of material. Each material has unique characteristics, and we know it better. At BDE. Inc., we provide precision machining services for the various types of materials as mentioned below:
• Stainless Steel: We have worked with the following varieties of steel:
o Austenitic Stainless Steel: 303, 304, and 316
o Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel: 17-4 PH, 15-5, and more.
o Stainless Steel: 440C, 420 and 410
• Tool Steel: We have worked with tool steel variants such as CVM-350, CPMV series, D2, A2, S7, O1, W1, and more.
• Aluminum Alloys: In the past, we have delivered precision machined components created from aluminum alloys such as 5052, 6061-T6, and 7075-T6.
• Alloy Steel: Our machining experts regularly work with the following alloy steel variants:
o Low-carbon Alloy Steel: 16Mn, 4118, 16MnCr5, 8620 and more
o Medium Carbon Alloy Steel: 4340, 4140, and more.
o Nitrided Alloy Steel: 34CrAlMo5V, 31CrMoV9
• Brass: We have created several precision components in brass CDA 360/385.
• Nickel: Our experts can create parts in nickel CDA 798 NM2 and CDA 793 N12.
• Other Materials: In addition to the above mentioned, we also work with the following:
o Beryllium Copper
o Tellurium Copper
Since our inception, we have built a long list of satisfied customers in each of these industries by providing them high precision machined components.
• Medical and Dental
• Electronic and Instrumentation
• Hydraulic Equipment
We are based in Portland, Oregon, and are known for providing prompt service, when it comes to precision machined components. We have a team of certified experts, who are very particular about delivering good quality customer service. Does this interest you to benefit from our services and high precision machined components? You can contact us today to know more. You can also request a quote online.