Alloy CNC Machining
Superior Alloy Machining Services Guaranteed by a Complete CNC Machine Shop
BDE Manufacturing Technologies is a complete CNC machining shop, which has a reputation of machining the metals that others don’t handle. We work with varieties of tough and high-temperature alloys and are known to provide quality and cost-effective results.
Alloy Machining Services Provided
We are equipped with various state-of-the-art equipment, which allows us to provide a comprehensive range of alloy machining services.
• CNC Milling and Turning: Our machining capabilities include 3 & 4 axis CNC milling. We also provide multi-tasking turning services, as well as other related services such as knurling, boring, drilling, threading, etc.
• Precision Machining: Our advanced CNC machining capabilities allow us to offer a wide range of precision machining services, including threading, gear hobbing, drilling, internal threading, etc. We also offer secondary services such as plating, welding, assembly, anodizing, etc.
• Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM): We utilize advanced tooling and machinery, which helps us provide high precision EDM services. The EDM services have the capability of delivering cuts up to 30 degrees.
Alloy Grades We Work With
At BDE Manufacturing Technologies, we provide alloy CNC machining services for the following grades and more:
• Steel 12L14: This steel grade offers good machinability. Thus, it is used in high-speed, and high precision products, where excellent machining characteristics of this grade can be fully utilized.
• Stainless Steel 303: The austenitic steel grade offers optimum machinability, and is non-magnetic in nature. Stainless steel 303 offers excellent oxidation resistance and continuous service up to 870 °C.
• Brass CDA 360: This free machining brass is created from a combination of zinc, and copper, and has excellent machinability of all copper alloys. Brass CDA 360 is well-known for its corrosion resistance and strength, which closely resembles steel. This copper alloy offers good machinability.
• Aluminum 2011: Grade aluminum 2011 alloy is often termed as Free Machining Alloy or FMA, due to its extreme machinability. Thus, the alloy is used for producing complex and detailed parts. Aluminum 2011 can also be a replacement for free machining brass and requires no additional change of tooling.
• Titanium Ti-6Al-4VEli: Grade 6Al 4V ELI alloy is a popular choice for various complex components due to its fatigue strength, as well as fracture toughness. The alloy provides excellent corrosion resistance in saltwater and air environments. This alloy is usually machined at slow speeds and at high feed rates.
• Superalloys (Inconel 718 & 625): These are corrosion and oxidation resistant alloys, which are ideal for extreme environments. The Inconel retains its structural integrity over a wide range of temperature. Inconel 625 is basically a nickel-based superalloy, which is well-known for its high strength properties. Inconel 718 offers exceptional creep-rupture resistance, as well as tensile strength at high temperatures.
• K- 500 Monel: This is a nickel-copper alloy, which offers excellent corrosion resistance. K-500 Monel offers good mechanical properties at cryogenic temperatures up to 480 °C. Various components and parts made from this alloy are used in marine and chemical environments owing to its corrosion resistance properties.
Applications of Alloy CNC Machining
The following applications are created using alloy CNC machining:
1. Surgical Implants
2. Aircraft Components
3. Semi-Conductor Devices
4. Fluid Power Systems
5. Motion and Control Systems
6. Conveyor Components
7. Torsion Bars
9. Milling Spindles
10. Ejector Bars
Whether you require a precision machining for a duplex steel alloy or a superalloy, we can help you. Over the years, we have gathered a vast experience by serving clients in various industries. These experiences coupled with our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to offer efficient services at competitive prices. Do you have special alloy machining requirements? Please feel free to request a quote today. We will be glad to help you anytime.