Oil and Gas Industry
High-Quality CNC Machining Services that Meet Complex Challenges of Oil and Gas Industry
The oil and gas industry always demands products or components that can encounter unexpected working environments. We, at BDE Technologies, Inc., offer a comprehensive range of precision machining services for the oil and gas industry. Our parts are not only precision designed, but also created with materials that enable them to withstand abusive environments. Precision machining capabilities and vast industry expertise have helped us provide improved applications every time.
CNC Machining Services for the Oil and Gas Industry
Our oil and gas industry clients approach us for the following CNC machining services:
• CNC Turning and Milling: These are two important processes in CNC machining. These processes help us ensure precision of components. Our advanced CNC turning services enable us to provide parts in length up to 3 feet, and maximum part diameter 16” dia. We can assure tolerances of ± .0002”. CNC Milling can machine parts up to 10” X 32” X 64”
• Precision Machining: Our precision CNC machining capabilities enable us to provide a wide range of services such as tapping, deburring, drilling, internal threading, etc. We can also provide a wide range of secondary services, such as plating, anodizing, heat treating, welding, etc.
Materials We Work With
We regularly work with the following materials while machining products for the oil and gas industry. These materials have different machining characteristics and demand high finishes, as well as tight tolerances.
• Inconel 718: This is a corrosion-resistant, high-strength nickel chromium alloy, which offers excellent weldability. It has a good tensile and rupture strength, and fatigue creeps. This is why it is regularly used to create various oil and gas industry parts.
• Inconel 800: It is a nickel-iron-chromium alloy, which is well-known for its excellent structural strength, oxidation resistance, and carburization at high temperatures. The nickel composition of this alloy contributes to its chloride stress corrosion cracking. Also, the alloy offers excellent resistance in much acidic, and sulfur containing environments.
• Duplex 2205: It is a nitrogen enhanced duplex stainless steel, which is used in applications created for environments, which demand excellent strength, and corrosion resistance. Also, this alloy combines advantages of the austenitic and ferritic alloy.
• Hastelloy C276: It is a nickel, chromium, and molybdenum induced super alloy, which offers excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of abusive environments. Hastelloy C276 is widely used in oil and gas industry.
• Titanium: This transition metal offers excellent corrosion resistance in sea environments. This is the sole reason for including it in various oil and gas applications.
• 660 Bronze: The bronze alloy is resistant to wear and tear, as well as offers reasonable corrosion resistance in seawater environments.
CNC Machined Parts and Components for Oil and Gas Industry
We provide CNC machining for the following components and parts:
Pumps and Systems
Tri-cone Drill Bit Parts
Electric Submersible Pumps
Connected Rod Bushings
Wrist Pin Bushings
High-Pressure FRAC Pump Components
FRAC Pump Liners
We are committed to quality. Our CNC machined parts and components are always in accordance with rigorous industry standards. For more details on our CNC machining services for the oil and gas industry or other industries, please contact us directly. Additionally, you can request an online quote today!